Melomonkeys
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Bill Perry - Don't Know Nothin' About Love (2006)

Перейти вниз

Bill Perry - Don't Know Nothin' About Love (2006) Empty Bill Perry - Don't Know Nothin' About Love (2006)

Сообщение автор olaf_alien Сб Май 30, 2009 12:56 am

Bill Perry - Don't Know Nothin' About Love (2006) 78cac32b7030

Artist: Bill Perry
Album: Don't Know Nothin' About Love
Year: 2006
Label: Dixiefrog Rec. (DFGCD 8609)
Genre: Blues
Style: Modern Electric Blues, Blues-Rock
Format: Lossless
Form: RAR(+3%) Flac(separate)+CUE+LOG+SCANS
Size: 385 Mb
Source: My CD collection

bluesweb:
Bill Perry ranks among the best of a new generation of blues performers. He’s a stunning quitar master, or, as Guitar One put it, a “six-string superman more powerful than a locomotive.” He’s also an intense, highly expressive singer and a superb songwriter. His music reflects his New York City sensibility - passionate and somewhat menacing.
Bill plays a robust blues with strong characteristics of rock and equal soul and folk influences and his music sounds also a bit psychedelic, in the way that the 70's rock of Cream and Jimi Hendrix that inspired Perry can be called psychedelic blues. On stage, Bill earned a reputation as a mesmerizing performer who plays with passion and excitement.
Here is the new Bill Perry album « Don’t Know Nothin’ About Love ». This record is produced by the New York legend and postmodern blues master Popa Chubby and the Bill Perry’s guitar ferocity, gutsy vocals, and go-for-broke intensity has been totally harnessed and captured on tape.

Personnel:
Bill Perry - lead guitar & vocals
Rob Curtis - drums
Tim Tindall - bass
John Reddan - rhythm guitar
Chriss Reddan - percussion

Tracklist:
1. Let me love you 4:35
2. My baby loves to dance 4:20
3. Hello Josephine 4:09
4. I don’t know nothin’ bout love 3:49
5. Ball of confusion 4:07
6. Leavin’ home 5:16
7. Down in New Orleans 5:30
8. She’s a burglar 3:26
9. Accuse me of lyin’ 3:58
10. Can’t afford to die 4:57
11. Waitin’ for my luck to change 2:50
12. Are you experienced 5:29

Последний раз редактировалось: olaf_alien (Чт Сен 02, 2010 5:54 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
olaf_alien
olaf_alien

Дата регистрации : 2009-05-05

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Bill Perry - Don't Know Nothin' About Love (2006) Empty Re: Bill Perry - Don't Know Nothin' About Love (2006)

Сообщение автор ????? Чт Июн 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Спасибо большое!!!
Anonymous
?????
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз